Monday, October 19, 2009

A night at the market


It's been a long while since I made a trip to the night market. It was a familiar experience to the ones I had during my younger years. I have always loved the night market for various reasons, namely, the kaleidoscope of colors, faces and choice of local delicacies that were on offer.

It's also a great excuse for me to try out my new rig :)

Here's my take on the night market over at SS2, Petaling Jaya...

Fresh fruits

Seafood

Muachi

Lonely bunch

The key maker

Fruit stall owner

Red lights

Mah Jong

King of fruits

Grandpa punya stall

Veg on a crate

Sugar cane "old school" style

Kuih muih

Apom


Lok Lok stall

Various toppings

Dried fruits

I had a good time and it was great to taste the local food that I hadn't eaten for a long time. The funny thing is that it taste familiar to back in the days. I'm definitely going back again soon.